Lake Titicaca

Lake Titicaca

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Max's 5th Birthday!


Max is 5! I can't believe he is that old...or that I am! We decided to celebrate his birthday at school with all of his little friends. He wanted a Cars themed birthday (of course) and bug cupcakes...I know they don't really go together, but they worked since his birthday is close to Halloween. They turned out really cute too. Tim took time off work and went to help and document. I wish I could have been there, but I'm a working woman now.



His teachers Ms. Carol (in black) and Fabi (in blue) made him the adorable crown and Cars toolbox. They are so sweet. Fabi is new, but Carol has been there since Max started. He loves her and talks about her all of the time.




Liv loves sweets so she was in heaven!

Here is all of his class except for two that were missing. They're so cute, and I love the cardboard people they made in the back as they studied Community Workers. It is a wonderful school with such loving staff. Max is picking up quite a bit of Spanish there. I love hearing him speak it!

This picture is so Max! He gets a little shy when all the attention is on him.

2 comments:

  1. So cute...I love it, looks like a fun school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun to read about your life in Bolivia. I want to call you, but I can't remember what time zone you're in. I keep meaning to email you and ask and that doesn't seem to happen either. I hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete